Monday, 19 November 2007

Musicians

oh my gosh!

alec and i were so shocked when we got the rates for the quartet! P24,000 for a Tagaytay wedding, as opposed to P12,000 if we're holding it in Manila. these people are extorting us.

on a lighter note, Isi Miranda (our violinist) was really understanding. for an Out of Town wedding, we'll just pay P8,000 for a duet, that's violin and keyboards. they'll play at the ceremony and the reception. yay! happy happy!

(i just wrote something and started with "I" again, I should really start writing in the "we" mode...the "I" has to go real soon). We're planning to meet with Marj Dizon of A Magical Event soon. We're thinking of getting her for our On the Day coordination.

everything's so expensive! grabe! after I get married I swear I'll put up a business that has something to do with the wedding industry. it seems very lucrative.

**************

we already paid Sunday Cabagay to be our florist. this is his website:

http://kablooms.multiply.com

bouquets that I showed him, as inspiration:


No comments: