They say that in weddings, the Invitation can make or break your guests' first impression of what your celebration is going to look like. So the ribbons matter, and the skyrocketing P200 letterpress prices matter. But in reality, do they really?
I went to check on invitation prices and oh my god was I shocked to my bones. The simplest (and ugliest) ones were selling for P50 a piece. Others are at P300 per piece and the decent, not so expensive ones (yet not very pretty) are selling for P160 and up. That's my lunch allowance, down the drain :-(
It was such a blessing that Alec's mom is fond of going to Gourdo's once in a while and found these uber-chic ready-to-print-on wedding invites at P10/piece. Man was I relieved. That, to me, is how much an invite should cost. I did add a clay seal though that costs about P12 a piece, which is fine because it adds a little bit of funk to a very classic, ivory-colored invite.
I got the clay seals from: www.thewrite-impression.com.
I will post the invite picture here as soon as we have completed assembling it.
I'm so excited!
Sunday, 11 November 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment